Friday, January 16, 2009

I Resolve to Get Organized

With my minor, fixable health issues, I won’t be able to resume country line dancing until I get my doctor’s okay. This is only a temporary setback. Thinking of things to do while in recovery isn’t much of a challenge for me. I am very disorganized and now is the time for me to “resolve” to do better.
For now I will concentrate on organizing my closet, home office and kitchen. I could easily get rid of items that I no longer need. Donating them to charity or having a garage sale would help me unload some of these things with less guilt. Throwing items in the trash is my last option because I don’t really need to add to the landfill. The other day I started going through the papers in my home office and was pleasantly surprised to find pictures I thought were lost. I will label them and put them with the other pictures that are ready for albums. Organizing our pictures will be a long, involved project that my husband will have to help me with.
Organizing now will not put a burden on our children and grandchildren later. Wish me luck in working effectively over the next few weeks.

No comments: